Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
1. Terms By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible
for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright
and trade mark law.
2. Use License Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on booksbnimble’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only.
This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not: modify or copy the materials; use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial); attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on booksbnimble’s web site; remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials
on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by booksbnimble at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must
destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
3. Disclaimer The materials on booksbnimble’s web site are provided “as is”. booksbnimble makes no warranties, expressed or implied,
and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation
of rights. Further, booksbnimble does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any
sites linked to this site.
4. Limitations In no event shall booksbnimble or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability
to use the materials on booksbnimble’s Internet site, even if booksbnimble or a booksbnimble authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations
on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata The materials appearing on booksbnimble’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. booksbnimble does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate,
complete, or current. booksbnimble may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. booksbnimble does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
6. Links booksbnimble has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by booksbnimble
of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these Terms and Conditions of Use.
8. Governing Law Any claim relating to booksbnimble’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Louisiana without regard
to its conflict of law provisions.
9. Affiliates Disclaimer booksbnimble is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising
fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
Your privacy is very important to us. Accordingly, we have developed this Policy in order
for which information is being collected.
We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent
of the individual concerned or as required by law.
We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes. We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and,
where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
We will protect personal information
by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating
to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.